Thank you for visiting the Lynxcare Web site. This page outlines the terms and conditions under which you may use this site; if you do not acecpt the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this Web site. The company may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting.
1. Use of Material
The contents of this Web site, such as text, graphics, images and other material (“Material”), are protected by Copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
2. Company’s Liability
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Lynx makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material. The use of the Web site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web site and may be made at any time. None of the information included on this site should be construed as a recommendation regarding medical care.
3. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall Lynx, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Web site or the Material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Links to Other Sites
This Web site may contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Lynx of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Lynx is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk
5. User Information
Any information you provide to Lynx through this website may be used by Lynx for its internal business and marketing purposes; however, your privacy is very important to us, and none of your personal information will ever be disclosed to any third party without your expressed consent.
Lynx Collaborative Care Network, Inc.
PO Box 2370 Denver, CO 80201
- I hope this catches on like wildfire!
- Ted Stathos, MD, pediatric gastroenterology
- Your services augment and support physicians. On a day to day basis they simply do not have the time to devote to research.
- Martha Aparicio, MHA, Managing Editor, Surgical Neurology
- Lynxcare is an invaluable service for the patient that presents with a complex medical history; providing the patient access to the most talented minds in the field of conventional and complementary medicine.
- Connie Sanchez, ND
- This tool saves time, saves money and saves lives.
- John Campana, MD, ENT
- You have no idea how incredible it is for me to have Lynx to refer this type of request to.
- Ron Rosen, LAc
- Your organization is clearly at the cutting edge of the Health Record arena. This is genuinely next-generation technology. Lynx Health Record Summaries will increase patient safety, reduce provider costs and save lives.
- Judy Ham, President and CEO, Cerebral Palsy of Colorado
- We can’t speak highly enough about the help you have provided our family. I will speak with anyone at any time about Lynx and the incredible value the organization has offered.
- Toni, mother of adult Lynx Participant
- Thanks for being so encouraging and supportive… The Comprehensive Health Portfolio you put together of M’s medical records still overwhelms me…
- Shelli, mother of child with infantile scoliosis and other problems
- Sharon, and her team of professionals worked diligently to help provide the answers I needed, to make the decision to proceed with lifesaving surgery, taking into account my daughter’s very complex health condition.
- Heather, mother of child with severe infantile scoliosis
- Our thanks again to the Lynxcare group for not putting our son through the morbidity of the surgery as suggested by our first opinion surgeon.
- Ann & Jeff, parents of son with fibrous dysplasia (bone cyst)
- The information you gave us did make us push the doctors here to do whatever it took to make Terry better.
- Bridget, Life Partner of Lynx Participant in New Zealand
- I believe that if a company like Lynx is willing to offer that avenue to greater understanding that we need to embrace what they are offering.
- Ali, mother of child with complex medical issues
- Thank you for your very important and to-the-point advice. You have been the best most helpful source of direction I have found in days of searching.
- Steve, parent of adult son with complex medical condition
- We have looked at the services offered by Lynxcare and believe that many of our target population can benefit from the product offered by them.
- Mark Simon, President of the Board of Directors for the Colorado Alliance for Health and Independence
- I think it is a service everyone either needs personally, or knows someone who would benefit from it greatly.
- Greg Summers, health insurance broker, Insurance Providers
- The future potential of Lynxcare’s technology, based on current experience, as a truly cost effective tool that provides human expert summarization to create a health record summary for people with extensive medical histories is both cutting edge and greatly needed for the 21st Century health care system.
- Pamela P. Hanes, PhD, President and CEO, Colorado Health Institute
- Lynxcare is a valuable resource for Open Arms and all of our clients. We will be offering all of our clients this information regarding Lynxcare.
- Rick Lundy, Patient Advocates, Canada
- Lynx made sure I got the necessary care, that was specific for my personalized needs and eliminated all of those dangerous medications and mounting medical bills.
- Matt, Lynx Participant with chronic cardiac issues
- It’s the best news I have heard in a long time. You don’t know how much hope you have given me.
- Mike, Lynx Participant with suspected anaerobic infection
- Many physicians praised the easy-to-read medical health summary that Lynx was able to make for me from my massive medical records. They thought it was a great service, and helped them immensely to be quickly updated on my case.
- Janice, Lynx Participant with neurological damage from work-related injury
- If I could kiss you via email, I would! Thanks so much – I feel very prepared for this appointment and the future. I am feeling great today… you are such an answer to prayer… lots of prayer.
- Kati, Lynx Participant with syringomyelia
- Lynx has provided me with alternatives that traditional doctors never even suggested. They have done all the research and investigations I did not feel I had time for. I am most grateful!
- Barb, Lynx Participant with hepatitis C
- Your fabulous staff was able to reconstruct my rather complex medical history – eight brain surgeries obviously creates a wide paper trail…
- Christy, Lynx Participant recovering from brain hemorrhage
- In my many years of seeking help in the medical world, I have never encountered such expertise combined with genuine care for the individual.
- Zoe, Lynx Participant with Chiari I malformation and syringomyelia
- I am really impressed and amazed by what an interesting and effective organization you have put together. It takes so much drive to accomplish something of that magnitude and I am so thankful to you all.
- Kevin, Lynx Participant with malignant melanoma
- Lynx advocate nurses know what questions to ask for any particular medical problem, and they know how to interpret the answers.
- Walter Dean, PhD, Lynx Participant