Lynx was founded to help make healthcare safer, more efficient, and more effective.
In reviewing medical encounters across different settings and specialties, one fact stands out: visit effectiveness improves with the quality of information available to the patient and practitioner.
Lynx meets this need by helping people collect, correct, and get the most out of their medical records. We give practitioners a concise overview of their patients’ current situation and we enable patients to ask the right questions about their medical conditions.
Health Record Summarization and Analysis
Professional health record summarization provides better information at the point of care.
While everyone will benefit from having secure, portable, concise, and accurate information readily available, the greatest value is for the 1-5% of people with the most complex conditions and who are at greatest risk.
- If you are an individual receiving medical services, seeking answers or expert opinions, facing decisions about diagnosis or treatment, or simply wanting control over your personal health information, the Lynx Healthcare Navigator™ can help you get safer, more effective care.
- If you are a healthcare professional or organization that manages patients with complex conditions, the Lynx Healthcare Navigator™ will help you provide more effective and efficient patient care.
- If you are a professional patient advocate or case manager who works on behalf of people with complex conditions, multiple specialists, undiagnosed symptoms, or special needs, the Lynx Healthcare Navigator™ will help you coordinate safer, more effective care.
The Lynx Healthcare Navigator™ system helps identify questions, concerns and missing information so doctors, patients, families and advocates can be more confident that they are making safe and effective healthcare decisions. The Lynx Healthcare Navigator™ is the most reliable, secure, and portable PHR (personal health record) available.
Portable & Secure
With the Lynx Healthcare Navigator™, an individual’s complete personal health information is available at any time and in any place. It can be accessed through the Lynx Flash Key™ (secure USB drive), by smartphone, tablet, or a secure web folder, and printed to hard copy or emailed as a pdf file.
Safer and More Reliable
Detailed medical information needs to be communicated by professionals who understand the technical terminology and complex issues involved and problems often arise when laymen try to do this on their own.
The Lynx Health Summary™, a component of the Lynx Healthcare Navigator™, is certified with the signatures and license numbers of the medical professionals who create it.
In our Review-by-Two™ process a physician and a nurse collect, sort, analyze, and summarize all the information in an individual’s medical records.
The accuracy and reliability of the Lynx Health Summary™ complements any EMR (electronic medical records) to make it more effective.
Lynx is an essential missing link in the healthcare system.
- I hope this catches on like wildfire!
Ted Stathos, MD, pediatric gastroenterology
- Martha Aparicio, MHA, Managing Editor, Surgical Neurology
- Connie Sanchez, ND
- John Campana, MD, ENT
- Judy Ham, President and CEO, Cerebral Palsy of Colorado
- Toni, mother of adult Lynx Participant
- Shelli, mother of child with infantile scoliosis and other problems
- Bridget, Life Partner of Lynx Participant in New Zealand
- Ali, mother of child with complex medical issues
- Mark Simon, President of the Board of Directors for the Colorado Alliance for Health and Independence
- Greg Summers, health insurance broker, Insurance Providers
- Pamela P. Hanes, PhD, President and CEO, Colorado Health Institute
- Janice, Lynx Participant with neurological damage from work-related injury
- Kati, Lynx Participant with syringomyelia
- Christy, Lynx Participant recovering from brain hemorrhage
- Kevin, Lynx Participant with malignant melanoma
Cordelia Robinson, PhD, RN, Professor of Pediatrics, Psychiatry and Preventive Medicine, Director – JFK Partners
Steven Rosenberg, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry