Lynx tools and services allow you to be more focused on practicing medicine, supported by information you can trust for decisions that matter.
If you are a Provider or Healthcare Organization interested in efficiency, effectiveness and safety, the first step is getting reliable summary information. “Reliable” means complete, accurate and current. “Summary” means concise, important and actionable.
The larger a patient’s health record becomes (paper or electronic) the more it contains data that is…
- Stale, out-of-date, irrelevant, trivial, or volatile
- Duplicative and redundant
- Administrative content without clinical value
- Misfiled, illegible, or erroneous
Electronic production and delivery of patient records has multiplied the burden of available information beyond the point of manageability. There simply isn’t time for clinicians to review “the entire chart.” But, everyone knows a critical item might be hidden anywhere. This is a situation set up to fail.
Health Record Summarization
Lynx collects and summarizes patients’ medical records, organizes them and delivers them to both the provider and patient in a usable format, The Lynx Health Summary™. Lynx medical experts review every page, looking for inconsistencies, contradictions and gaps. We develop a list of “Current Questions and Concerns,” and perform specialized reviews on request. We certify our work by including our signatures and medical license numbers on every Lynx Summary.
The Lynx Healthcare Navigator™ is a complete, secure and portable record system. It provides an essential tool to help patients and providers communicate more effectively. Professionally summarized health information (as opposed to a giant repository of records) promotes visit effectiveness and patient safety.
Lynx Can Help Providers:
- Review, sort, and analyze medical records
- Evaluate quality and effectiveness of care
- Treat patients with serious or complex conditions
- Assist patients transitioning between points of care
Contact us with your questions or to learn more about the Lynx HealthcareNavigator™ system on our website.
- I hope this catches on like wildfire!
Ted Stathos, MD, pediatric gastroenterology
- Martha Aparicio, MHA, Managing Editor, Surgical Neurology
- Connie Sanchez, ND
- John Campana, MD, ENT
- Judy Ham, President and CEO, Cerebral Palsy of Colorado
- Toni, mother of adult Lynx Participant
- Shelli, mother of child with infantile scoliosis and other problems
- Bridget, Life Partner of Lynx Participant in New Zealand
- Ali, mother of child with complex medical issues
- Mark Simon, President of the Board of Directors for the Colorado Alliance for Health and Independence
- Greg Summers, health insurance broker, Insurance Providers
- Pamela P. Hanes, PhD, President and CEO, Colorado Health Institute
- Janice, Lynx Participant with neurological damage from work-related injury
- Kati, Lynx Participant with syringomyelia
- Christy, Lynx Participant recovering from brain hemorrhage
- Kevin, Lynx Participant with malignant melanoma
Cordelia Robinson, PhD, RN, Professor of Pediatrics, Psychiatry and Preventive Medicine, Director – JFK Partners
Steven Rosenberg, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry