Our unique information services are not available from any other sources.
The cost is paid back exponentially in savings from avoiding ineffective care and
mistakes, in solving serious medical problems more quickly than the health system can
normally achieve, and in peace of mind.
Costs begin at $250 for a basic Lynx Library
Costs begin at $500 for a Health Record Library + certified Health Record Summary
- Collection of your medical record documents from your providers
- Scanning and organization of original records into the searchable Health Record Library
- Creation of the certified, professionally prepared, Health Record Summary — that links each entry line to the associated medical record pages in your Library
- Delivery of Library and Summary as electronic files (PDF format)
- Storage of Library and Summary files on a secure, private web folder
Contact us for a complete fee schedule
Fees may be paid by credit card securely on this website.
Checks are also accepted.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) and Flex Plans may reimburse participants.
- I hope this catches on like wildfire!
Ted Stathos, MD, pediatric gastroenterology
- Martha Aparicio, MHA, Managing Editor, Surgical Neurology
- Connie Sanchez, ND
- John Campana, MD, ENT
- Judy Ham, President and CEO, Cerebral Palsy of Colorado
- Toni, mother of adult Lynx Participant
- Shelli, mother of child with infantile scoliosis and other problems
- Bridget, Life Partner of Lynx Participant in New Zealand
- Ali, mother of child with complex medical issues
- Mark Simon, President of the Board of Directors for the Colorado Alliance for Health and Independence
- Greg Summers, health insurance broker, Insurance Providers
- Pamela P. Hanes, PhD, President and CEO, Colorado Health Institute
- Janice, Lynx Participant with neurological damage from work-related injury
- Kati, Lynx Participant with syringomyelia
- Christy, Lynx Participant recovering from brain hemorrhage
- Kevin, Lynx Participant with malignant melanoma
Cordelia Robinson, PhD, RN, Professor of Pediatrics, Psychiatry and Preventive Medicine, Director – JFK Partners
Steven Rosenberg, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry